Digital Bridge Solutions is a Chicago-based Drupal development agency. We work with Drupal to help our emerging and mid-sized enterprise clients grow their businesses through the digital channel. We specialize building highly functional eCommerce sites for brand manufacturers and B2B organizations.
We are looking for enthusiastic, client-focused developers to join our growing team. Our culture thrives on collaboration and accountability, and our team members are problem solvers who embrace challenge, seek out learning opportunities, and enjoy having fun with their co-workers. The PHP Developer role at Digital Bridge Solutions will be responsible for integrating visual design assets with Drupal base themes and developing application functionality to deliver compelling online experiences for Digital Bridge clients. The PHP developer role will also have time allocated to supporting and maintaining existing Digital Bridge Solutions client sites and applications. Developers will work with open source Content Management Systems and eCommerce platforms like Drupal, Drupal Commerce, and Magento.
Skills / Experience Guidelines:
- 2+ years of experience with PHP programming
- Hands on experience with open source Content Management Systems like Drupal, Joomla!, and Wordpress a plus
- Hands on experience with eCommerce platforms like Magento, Drupal Commerce, and ATG a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor or Associates degree in Computer Science or related web development field preferred
- Flexible work schedule
- Collaborative, team-oriented work environment that is low on ego and high on “getting to the answer”
- Growing organization with opportunities for advancement
- Exposure to a wide range of client projects across dozens of industries
- Conveniently located near downtown Chicago in the West Loop, 10 minute walk from CTA and Metra
- 401(K) program with employer match
- 3 weeks paid vacation / PTO
- Company sponsored health insurance plan through Blue Cross Blue Shield
Digital Bridge Solutions is committed to being a diverse, open, and affirming workplace. We welcome and encourage participation by all willing collaborators regardless of race, color, creed, or orientation.
Please email your resume to [email protected] and swing by to meet us in person at our MidCamp Sponsor Table!
Find us online at www.dbridgesolutions.com