One of Chicago’s most respected Drupal development shops, Duo Consulting, is seeking a Drupal Developer to join its team of experienced, professional engineers, designers, marketers and architects.
At Duo Consulting we are a surprisingly close-knit team of experts who work side by side in our different disciplines. Working at Duo gives you the opportunity to contribute to a variety of projects with many opportunities to learn. We also strive to keep our top notch foosball skills polished and our kitchen stocked with plenty of brain food. We’re not quite sure how but there’s almost always donuts. With some added benefits like a 401K and plenty of coffee to keep you energized, what more could you need?
- 2+ years experience in Drupal 7 site development.
- Familiarity with version control systems including Git.
- Familiarity with team-based development processes.
- Comprehensive understanding of Drupal development technologies such as Site Building, Views, and basic Drupal hooks.
- Knowledge of database design and deployment for dynamic Web sites using MySQL.
How to Apply:
Bring your resume by our booth during MidCamp and to speak to our Director of Development for an on-site interview! You can also send your resume to [email protected] either before or after the MicCamp.