Digital Bridge Solutions is a Chicago-based Drupal development agency. We use Drupal to help our emerging and mid-sized enterprise clients grow their businesses through the digital channel. We specialize in building highly functional eCommerce sites for brand manufacturers and B2B organizations.
We are looking for enthusiastic, client-focused developers to join our growing team. Our culture thrives on collaboration and accountability, and our team members are problem solvers who embrace challenge, seek out learning opportunities, and enjoy having fun with their co-workers.
The Senior Drupal Developer role at Digital Bridge Solutions will be responsible for guiding the efforts of our development team on complex Drupal website development initiatives. This role will combine both managerial and active-development activities, including:
- Cognitive, conceptual activities like structuring client business requirements, architecting solutions using the Drupal framework, defining developer tasks lists, assigning tasks, and reviewing code quality
- Active, hands on development activities to help the team build the solutions that have been defined, including the development of custom modules / extensions as needed
While most work will be performed at our West Loop office location, this role will also have client facing responsibilities. A well rounded developer in this role will be called on to meet with clients and present confidently on technical topics during sales presentations, requirements gathering sessions, and key development milestones. Limited travel is required, < 10%.
Skill / Experience Guidelines:
- 5+ years of experience with web development languages and frameworks (HTML/CSS, PHP, java, etc.)
- 3+ years of project experience with Drupal
- Hands-on experience with eCommerce platforms (e.g. Magento, Drupal Commerce, ATG, Hybris, OpenCart etc.)
- Development experience in a multi-developer environment working with team members of varying skillsets (e.g. front end, back end, DBA, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an interest in leadership / team development
- Bachelor or Associates degree in Computer Science or related web development field
- Flexible work schedule
- Collaborative, team-oriented work environment that is low on ego and high on “getting to the answer”
- Growing organization with opportunities for advancement
- Exposure to a wide range of client projects across dozens of industries
- Conveniently located near downtown Chicago in the West Loop, 10 minute walk from CTA and Metra
- 401(K) program with employer match
- 3 weeks paid vacation / PTO
- Company sponsored health insurance plans through Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Digital Bridge Solutions is committed to being a diverse, open, and affirming workplace. We welcome and encourage participation by all willing collaborators regardless of race, color, creed, or orientation.
Please email your resume to [email protected] and swing by to meet us in person at our MidCamp Sponsor Table!
Find us online at www.dbridgesolutions.com