Are you are an experienced Drupal master who can create technical plans and see them through to completion? Does the idea of working with a surprisingly close-knit team of experts appeal to you? Then Duo Consulting wants to talk to you.
In the role of Drupal Architect you’ll work with clients and internal teams to develop cost-effective Drupal solutions that are both elegant and technically sound. Once your plan is established, you’ll work with other developers, helping them implement your plan from kickoff to final project delivery. Your high-level Drupal skills are vital when creating custom modules and leading development teams.
This role is often client facing, so it’s extremely important that your communications skills are effective and refined. You may be asked to provide technical specification documents for customers, the content of which include technical strategy, workflow diagrams, use cases, and Drupal configuration descriptions.
Working at Duo gives you the opportunity to contribute to a variety of projects with many opportunities to learn. We also strive to keep our top notch foosball skills polished and our kitchen stocked with plenty of brain food. We’re not quite sure how but there’s almost always donuts. With some added benefits like a 401K and plenty of coffee to keep you energized, what more could you need?
- Develop technical plans and functional specification documents for Drupal projects.
- Provide task estimates for technical solutions.
- Establish a sound technical strategy and approach for assigned projects to create custom Drupal applications.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to evaluate project scheduling and resource planning.
- Evaluate Drupal module solutions, features, and related technologies that can augment and improve custom applications.
- Maintain release management schedules for assigned projects.
- Assist on scoping and pricing custom development and support projects.
- Collaborate with Project Management team to define milestones and completion points on custom builds.
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
- 4+ years experience designing and building large-scale custom web applications.
- 3+ years experience designing and building custom Drupal implementations.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of the Drupal API and application framework, including module and theme layer, and ability to create pragmatic custom technology solutions founded on Drupal best practices.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously (multi-task).
- Program custom Drupal modules and configure Drupal applications.
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills.
How to Apply:
Bring your resume by our booth during MidCamp and to speak to our Director of Development for an on-site interview! You can also send your resume to [email protected] either before or after the MicCamp.